This childrens craft made with salt pastry or plasticine is a good present for Mothers Day, Christmas or a birthday.
- To acquire agility in the fingers.
- To develop creativity.
- To develop concentration.
- To learn to make an effort to get what one wants.
- Salt pastry or plasticine which hardens in contact with air.
- Sticks or wooden brochettes
- A paintbrush
- Baking tins with different shapes
- A pot
- A rolling pin
- Aromatic potpourri
Pasos a seguir
Knead the plasticine or salt pastry to soften it and make a big ball.
Paint the pot. Leave it to dry and varnish it. Glue a salt pastry or plasticine ball in the bottom of the pot.
Prick the figures in the pot. Fill it with aromatic potpourri or dried flowers to cover the salt pastry or plasticine ball.
- Edad: 7 years
- Tiempo: 1 hour
- Dificultad: Medium
¡Sé el primero en comentar!