This childrens craft is a good idea to offer as a present or to decorate the table at Christmas.
- To acquire agility in the hands.
- To develop skill. To learn how to do a careful work.
- To develop the artistic sense
- A glass jar
- Relief paints
- Glass beads or other decorative elements (colored sand, small painted pasta)
- A small candle
- Paints for glass or porcelain
- A paintbrush
Pasos a seguir
Paint the jar making waves.
Spread big drops of relief paint in all the jar.
Put a sequin in each drop of paint and press. Complete each figure
Finish decorating the jar with relief paint.
Give a coat of dimensional paint around the rim and glue glass beads. Wait until it is dried to put the candle in the jar.
- Edad: 6 years
- Tiempo: 45 minutes
- Dificultad: Low
¡Sé el primero en comentar!