This childrens craft, inspired in Venetian glass flowers, is a delicate present, perfect for Fathers or Mothers Day. They can be also used as complements to be stuck on other object.
- To work on concentration, patience and precision.
- To develop fine motor control.
- To learn to recycle.
- To do a careful and precise work.
- To develop creativity
- Plastic bottles of all sizes and shapes.
- A lighted candle (under an adult supervision).
- A paintbrush.
- Paint for glass.
Pasos a seguir
Cut out the bottom of the plastic bottles. Use the bottoms to cut out plastic petals.
Put the cut bottom of the bottle on the tray with the door open. The plastic will become distorted in a few seconds. Remove the flower before it becomes a ball.
Leave the flowers to eliminate the smoke. Paint the flowers inside or outside. The paint will be seen against the light and it will be easier for you to work. Wait until it is dried.
- Edad: 7 years
- Tiempo: 30 minutes
- Dificultad: Low
¡Sé el primero en comentar!