This childrens craft is perfect for any present and in any occasion: Christmas, Fathers day, Mothers day or a siblings birthday.
- To develop motor control.
- To learn to recycle and use domestic packings.
- To develop imagination and creativity
- Thick cardboard or white cork
- An utility knife (it must be used by an adult)
- Newsprint or absorbent paper.
- White glue
Pasos a seguir
Cut out two rectangles or squares of cardboard or cork with the same size. Ask an adult to make a circle, square or rectangle with the utility knife in the centre of one of the cardboards. Cut out cardboard figures.
Cover all the cardboard taking care that you do not cover the figures that you have glue on. Glue several coats. Paint on it and leave it to dry.
Put the top of the frame on the lower part. Glue strips of paper in the borders of the frame, in such a way that the two cardboards be joined. Do not forget to leave a side without gluing to put the photo in the frame. Paint the frame and leave it to dry. Put the photo in.
- Edad: 5 years
- Tiempo: 45 minutes
- Dificultad: Low
¡Sé el primero en comentar!