A balloon and some strips of paper are enough to make this childrens craft. A pumpkin which makes up all a Halloween classic.
- To prepare decorations in Halloween
- To make "a Halloween pumpkin" without a pumpkin
- To develop concentration
- To learn to be patient
- A big balloon
- Glue for painted paper or white glue
- A small candle
- A glass yogurth container
- Orange or yellow crepe paper or orange paper
- Black paint
- A paintbrush
Pasos a seguir
Inflate the balloon. Cut out the crepe paper in rectangles of about 5 cm x 3 cm. Glue parts of the balloon and cover them with overlapped pieces of paper
Equal the lanterns rim with the scissors. Cut out the eyes, nose and mouth.
Put the yogurt container on the lantern with a small candle on it. The pumpkin will light by transparency.
- Edad: 6 years
- Tiempo: 1 hour
- Dificultad: Low
¡Sé el primero en comentar!