What does this house hide? Is it enchanted or just iluminated for a party? This children´s craft is perfect for preparing Halloween.
- To develop motor control
- To iluminate Halloween night
- To decorate the house and the table for Halloween
- To develop imagination and creativity
- To participate in the decoration of the house
- Black card
- Colored cellophane, tissue paper or carbon paper
- A pencil
- Three small candles
- Glue or Sellotape(r)
- Three glass containers not very tall
- Colored pens
Pasos a seguir
Draw in the black card an enchanted house, as the one in the photo, with the size you want. Use it as a template to do another identical. Cut out the houses
Cut out three stripes of paper. Form three hoops and stick them behind each house in such a way that you can fit a glass container within them.
Put a candle in each container and light it. Happy Halloween.
- Edad: 6 years
- Tiempo: 45 minutes
- Dificultad: Medium
¡Sé el primero en comentar!