What does this house hide? Is it enchanted or just iluminated for a party? This children´s craft is perfect for preparing Halloween.
- To develop motor control
- To iluminate Halloween night
- To decorate the house and the table for Halloween
- To develop imagination and creativity
- To participate in the decoration of the house
- Black card
- Colored cellophane, tissue paper or carbon paper
- A pencil
- Three small candles
- Glue or Sellotape(r)
- Three glass containers not very tall
- Colored pens
Pasos a seguir
Draw in the black card an enchanted house, as the one in the photo, with the size you want. Use it as a template to do another identical. Cut out the houses
Cut out the hollows for the windows and the doors
Stick cellophane behind the doors and the windows. Decorate the borders of the windows with colored pens.
Cut out three stripes of paper. Form three hoops and stick them behind each house in such a way that you can fit a glass container within them.
Put a candle in each container and light it. Happy Halloween.
- Edad: 6 years
- Tiempo: 45 minutes
- Dificultad: Medium
¡Sé el primero en comentar!