This decorative childrens craft allows us to model a salt paste hedgehog with spines made made of macaroni. It can be painted or left with its natural colour.
- To model a hedgehog with salt paste
- To develop gifts of observation and analysis.
- To enjoy the animals world
- To have fun alone.
- Salt paste
- Lentils or coffee grains for the eyes
- Macaroni or any other long pasta to make the spines.
Pasos a seguir
Make a ball with salt paste. Make a tip in one of the ends, as in the photo, to make the body of the hedgehog.
Make two little balls with salt paste and squash it with your fingers to make its ears.
Glue the ears to the body.
Prick the macaroni in the body of the hedgehog, starting behind the ears.
Glue two lentils to make the eyes. If you want, you can paint your hedgehog as you like.
- Edad: 3 years
- Tiempo: 45 minutes
- Dificultad: Medium
¡Sé el primero en comentar!