Kings crown made out of black and golden paper for the day of Three Wise Men, very easy to do for your child to disguise.
- To develop the childs imagination and creativity.
- To disguise oneself of Wise Men.
- To develop motor control.
- One or two sheets of black card or paper
- A template or adhesives in the shape of a sun
- A sheet of golden paper
- A white pencil
Pasos a seguir
Fold a black card in two. Draw a crown with the white pencil following the model.
Cut out the crown.
Join the two parts. If it is not enough for the outline fo the head make the same operation with a second black card.
Cut out the golden suns with the help of a hole puncher or use adhesives with this motif.
Glue the suns in the crown. Close the crown tightening it to the shape of the childs head.
- Edad: 5 years
- Tiempo: 1 hour
- Dificultad: Medium
¡Sé el primero en comentar!