Kings crown made out of black and golden paper for the day of Three Wise Men, very easy to do for your child to disguise.
- To develop the childs imagination and creativity.
- To disguise oneself of Wise Men.
- To develop motor control.
- One or two sheets of black card or paper
- A template or adhesives in the shape of a sun
- A sheet of golden paper
- A white pencil
Pasos a seguir
Fold a black card in two. Draw a crown with the white pencil following the model.
Cut out the golden suns with the help of a hole puncher or use adhesives with this motif.
Glue the suns in the crown. Close the crown tightening it to the shape of the childs head.
- Edad: 5 years
- Tiempo: 1 hour
- Dificultad: Medium
¡Sé el primero en comentar!